Received a Notice of Reassessment or Unfair CRA Audit?
If you are the victim of an unfair Notice of Assessment or CRA Audit, a Notice of Objection is your path to fairness and we can help. Contact Us today for a free consultation.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
A Notice of Objection is often the solution and we get results
There are some CRA assessments you may receive that can cost you a significant amount of money:
- A CRA reassessment (Notice of Reassessment) – this is when the CRA disagrees with your tax return and reassess you, re-determining what you owe and assessing penalties and interest on the new tax.
- A notional or arbitrary assessment – this is when you haven’t filed a return and the CRA prepares your return for you, estimating your income and assessing penalties and interest accordingly.
A CRA assessment can be costly if it doesn’t go your way.
You don’t have to simply accept a CRA assessment. You can object to a CRA assessment or audit by filing a Notice of Objection. If successful, the CRA can retract a previous decision and the according penalties and interest.
A Notice of Objection is a time-sensitive process. You have to file within specified time frames. If you have a Notice of Reassessment, CRA assessment or tax audit that you disagree with, contact us as soon as possible for a complimentary review of your file.
We routinely negotiate highly successful outcomes through the objection process for our clients. We get results! We have ex-CRA auditors and legal professionals on our tax team that understand the intricacies of filing an objection.
We offer you a free initial consultation which you can book by completing our contact form, calling 1-888-868-1400 or emailing email@example.com to set up a phone consultation or in-person meeting today!
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.
"The power the CRA holds over individuals is unbelievable. I could not believe we had to experience this treatment and I firmly believe Scott saved the day, our sanity and our financial future. Farber Tax knows their stuff, and I highly recommend them to be in your corner."
Again I can’t thank you enough! My life has been far more calm in so many ways after meeting with you. I have had many family members and friends mention how happy I seem lately. It’s truly a reflection of your hard work and ability to do your profession so great!”
I don’t even know where to.begin or how to even thank you for lending an ear this morning. Without even seeing any type of documentation to support my situation .. you offered support, guidance and most of all kindness. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!