Received a Notice of Reassessment or Unfair CRA Audit?
If you are the victim of an unfair Notice of Assessment or CRA Audit, a Notice of Objection is your path to fairness and we can help. Contact Us today for a free consultation.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
A Notice of Objection is often the solution and we get results
There are some CRA assessments you may receive that can cost you a significant amount of money:
- A CRA reassessment (Notice of Reassessment) – this is when the CRA disagrees with your tax return and reassess you, re-determining what you owe and assessing penalties and interest on the new tax.
- A notional or arbitrary assessment – this is when you haven’t filed a return and the CRA prepares your return for you, estimating your income and assessing penalties and interest accordingly.
A CRA assessment can be costly if it doesn’t go your way.
You don’t have to simply accept a CRA assessment. You can object to a CRA assessment or audit by filing a Notice of Objection. If successful, the CRA can retract a previous decision and the according penalties and interest.
A Notice of Objection is a time-sensitive process. You have to file within specified time frames. If you have a Notice of Reassessment, CRA assessment or tax audit that you disagree with, contact us as soon as possible for a complimentary review of your file.
We routinely negotiate highly successful outcomes through the objection process for our clients. We get results! We have ex-CRA auditors and legal professionals on our tax team that understand the intricacies of filing an objection.
We offer you a free initial consultation which you can book by completing our contact form, calling 1-888-868-1400 or emailing email@example.com to set up a phone consultation or in-person meeting today!
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.