Facing a CRA Audit? We Have Solutions
If you are facing a CRA audit our team of ex-CRA auditors can manage the CRA audit process with excellent results. Call today for a free consultation.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Our team of ex-CRA auditors and legal professionals can negotiate the CRA audit process for you
There are two different types of CRA audits:
- An informal tax audit which is when the CRA begins asking you for information to support a tax return.
- A formal tax audit which is when the CRA notifies you that they will be coming to your home or workplace to perform a full-blown audit.
The moment the CRA starts asking questions you should be on high alert. Sometimes what may appear to be a basic request for information is in fact a CRA audit. Sometimes your answers to very basic questions can trigger a CRA audit.
A tax audit that doesn’t end up in your favour can cost you! Big penalties, big interest and even prosecution if they view your activities as nefarious. Gross negligence penalties can be up to 50% of the understated tax and/or the overstated credits related to the false statement or omission.
Do not undergo a CRA audit unrepresented. If the CRA has started asking questions, contact us immediately for a free consultation. Our ex-CRA auditors and legal professionals can develop a strategy based on your personal circumstances and manage the CRA audit process for you.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.