How Does Tax Solutions Canada Help You?
Farber Tax Solutions is a leading tax dispute resolution firm. In affiliation with tax lawyers from Farber Tax Law, our team of Ex-CRA professionals resolve most tax problems.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
Areas of Expertise
At Farber Tax Solutions, we advise and represent business and individuals in all areas of Canadian tax. Our sole focus is to resolve your tax issue in an efficient and effective manner.
Our Services Include:
Collections & Legal Action
- remove existing collections action;
- prevent future collections actions; and
- help implement an affordable payment arrangement that is acceptable to the CRA.
In some cases, collection actions can even be postponed altogether. Our staff have over 65 years of combined experience working at the CRA and utilize their insider knowledge to help secure the best deal for you.
Our tax professionals are well-versed in tax audits and can help you manage the process through:
- Audit Preparation –Farber Tax Solutions provides detailed information regarding how to prepare for an audit and helps get your books and records ready.
- Audit Representation – Farber Tax Solutions guides you through what to expect during the audit, attends the audit with you and helps you manage the entire audit experience.
- Proposal Submissions – Once the audit is completed, the auditor will provide you with a proposal outlining findings and proposed adjustments. At this stage, Farber Tax Solutions reviews the audit proposal, identifies areas of improvement, and helps make additional submissions on your behalf to secure a more favorable outcome.
Farber Tax Solutions can provide you with comprehensive support throughout the objections process including a thorough review of the tax dispute and the CRA’s position, a logical and convincing Notice of Objection representing your position, and related negotiations with the CRA on your behalf. Our expertise with objections helps ensure that we resolve your tax dispute as favorably and economically as possible and our past experience speaks for itself – many of our clients reverse or reduce their tax owing.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you navigate the appeals process by reviewing the merits of your tax dispute and recommending the best course of action. In most instances, we can help draft and submit a Notice of Appeal on your behalf and negotiate a favorable settlement with the Department of Justice. If necessary, Tax Solutions Canada can also represent you in Tax Court to ensure that justice is served.
However, a voluntary disclosure is not something to be taken lightly and can carry serious repercussions if mishandled. For example, submitting unfiled returns outside of the Voluntary Disclosure Program can lead to significant penalties and interest which could otherwise have been waived. Farber Tax Solutions understands how the Voluntary Disclosure Program works and can help you navigate the process to ensure that your application is valid and accepted.
- cancel penalties and interest;
- accept late-filed, amended or revoked income tax elections; and
- provide income tax refunds beyond the 3-year period normally allowed.
However, applications to the Taxpayer Relief Program are notoriously difficult to get approved. Farber Tax Solutions has years of experience dealing with the Taxpayer Relief Program and can help prepare your application to the CRA. Our expert staff compile and present all of the relevant facts and supporting evidence in the most favorable light to get you the relief you deserve.
If you have been involved in a tax shelter, Farber Tax Solutions can help. We have significant experience in defending our clients from tax shelter audits and can successfully negotiate a favorable settlement with the Canada Revenue Agency on your behalf.
Reasons for disputing assessments vary but generally revolve around the assessed value of a property exceeding its true market value or identical properties receiving unequal tax treatment. Farber Tax Solutions regularly assists taxpayers interested in challenging their property assessments and has had great success in getting favorable results for our clients.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals in affiliation with tax lawyers from Farber Tax Law.