We Can Help You Fight An Unfair CRA Reassessment
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
A CRA reassessment can ultimately cost you a significant amount of money in taxes owing.
When the CRA provides you with one of the following, you need to be on high alert to ensure your reassessments are fair and do not lead to you being over taxed:
- A CRA reassessment (Notice of Reassessment) – this is when the CRA disagrees with your tax return and reassess you, re-determining what you owe and assessing penalties and interest on the new tax.
- A notional or arbitrary assessment – this is when you haven’t filed a return and the CRA prepares your return for you, estimating your income and assessing penalties and interest accordingly.
You don’t have to simply accept a CRA reassessment. You can object by filing a formal Notice of Objection. If successful, the CRA can retract a previous decision and the according penalties and interest.
A Notice of Objection is a time-sensitive process where you have to file within specified time frames. When we file an objection, we clearly outline the issue that is in dispute, why it has resulted in an incorrect assessment, and provide any and all relevant documentation that supports the objection.
Our ex-CRA auditors and legal professionals routinely negotiate highly successful outcomes through the objection process for our clients.
If you have a Notice of Reassessment, that you disagree with, contact us as soon as possible for a free initial consultation to see if a notice of objection is the right option for you. To request your free consultation, please call us at 1-888-868-1400, or fill in the form on the top of this page.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.
James and his team are outstanding. When I called TaxSolutions I was in a panic. James listened to me, calmed me down, then told me what needed to be done and how he could help. Best call I ever made
Again I can’t thank you enough! My life has been far more calm in so many ways after meeting with you. I have had many family members and friends mention how happy I seem lately. It’s truly a reflection of your hard work and ability to do your profession so great!”
I don’t even know where to.begin or how to even thank you for lending an ear this morning. Without even seeing any type of documentation to support my situation .. you offered support, guidance and most of all kindness. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!