COVID 19 Update: It is business as usual. We are available to assist you via phone, email or video calls.
Failing to file tax returns or declare income can become a very serious problem, very quickly. Hundreds of Canadians just like you are prosecuted each year for failing to file returns and declare income, often resulting in punitive penalties in addition to standard late filing penalties and even jail time. Under the CRA Voluntary Disclosure Program, also known as VDP, you can submit previously unfiled returns or declare unreported income while avoiding penalties, interest and prosecution. There is of course one caveat – you have to get to the CRA before they get to you. The moment they begin asking you for information or request that you file late returns, you cannot apply under the CRA Voluntary Disclosure Program and will be forced to pursue other less effective and/or more costly remedies. We are the CRA Voluntary Disclosure Program/VDP Experts With great success, we routinely make VDP applications on behalf of individuals and businesses and we can help you too. Owing money to the CRA is not illegal, but failing to file tax returns and not disclosing income is! Let us help you solve your tax problem today. To request your free consultation, please call us at 1-888-868-1400, or fill in the form on the top of this page.