Taxpayer Relief is Your Ticket to CRA Debt Forgiveness where Penalties and Interest are Concerned
Want CRA debt forgiveness? A request for taxpayer relief is the solution and we can help. Call today for a free consultation.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
We can help you achieve financial relief through a request for taxpayer relief!
The CRA uses crippling penalties and interest to punish taxpayers who file tax returns late, make mistakes on tax returns, etc. If you are in this situation then you know that these penalties and interest can sometimes double and even triple the size of your tax debt, ultimately making it impossible to repay. Through a request for taxpayer relief you can make arguments as to why the CRA should forgive some or all of the penalties and interest with regard to your tax debt. CRA debt forgiveness doesn’t include reducing your tax principal but it can result in the complete elimination of penalties and interest. Some reasons the CRA grants taxpayer relief:
- A severe medical problem impacting you or a direct family member that you care for
- An error on the part of the CRA, such as unnecessarily slow processing times
- Extreme financial hardship
- Natural disaster
Wondering if you qualify for CRA debt forgiveness through a request for taxpayer relief? Book a free consultation with our team today. We routinely prepare successful Taxpayer Relief Applications for our clients across Canada. We offer you a free initial consultation which you can book by completing our contact form or calling 1-888-868-1400.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.