The CRA Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP) is your road to tax amnesty
CRA Voluntary Disclosure can mean tax amnesty. Call TSC today - you only have one chance.
Fill out the web form or call us to get started.
Solve Your Tax Problem
Book A Free Confidential Consultation
When your Voluntary Disclosure Program application is approved the CRA will agree to accept:
- Late tax returns
- Undisclosed income
- Amended returns with previous errors
- Adjustments to returns with expenses that should not have been declared and more…
When approved CRA will not charge you penalties, interest on the penalties charged, or prosecute you. We do not recommend you try a ‘DIY.’ You have only one chance to get it right and CRA have skewed the program to look great politically but full of (legitimate) fine print traps that will exclude you. VDP is an official CRA program – we highly recommend that you have your application prepared and submitted by a professional. If you would like to speak with us about a VDP application, please contact us for a complimentary quote today. We will help you put your tax problem behind you.
Who qualifies for tax amnesty under the Voluntary Disclosure Program (VDP)? To qualify under the voluntary disclosure program you need to meet 4 key criteria:
- The disclosure must be voluntary – the CRA cannot have contacted you in any way about your tax problem.
- The voluntary disclosure must involve taxes that are at least one year old.
- The tax debt associated with the voluntary disclosure must involve a penalty.
- The voluntary disclosure must be complete – no information can be omitted and all forms and documentation must be provided.
The above four reasons are precisely why you are best served having a professional assess whether or not you qualify and to prepare your VDP application. Any mistake can cause you to be rejected, leaving you in a precarious position. Your first step towards tax amnesty is the voluntary disclosure program – contact us today and let’s get started on finding you a meaningful tax solution.
Farber Tax Solutions can help you successfully deal with CRA problems. We utilize the experience of our tax experts to:
- 1| Offer a comprehensive solution that is focused on achieving the most favourable possible outcome for your tax issue;
- 2| Communicate with the CRA on your behalf and navigate the entire CRA dispute process; and
- 3| Offer a complete solution to your tax problems, including ex-CRA professionals, lawyers, and experienced accountants.